Phakic Intraocular lenses
– prices in Krakow and Warsaw
- Medical interview
- Corneal topography
- Intraocular pressure
- Pupil width
- Objective and subjective refraction
- OCT of spots and optic disc n.II (such a low visus c.c.)
- Endothelial cell density
- Tropicamid 1% drop administration (following doctor’s suggestions)
- Optical biometry
- Medical consultations
* Prices given in euro are guiding and are dependent on the value of the euro on the day of payment for service
What is included in the price of the procedure?
- All pre-treatment consultations and materials.
- The cost of a single control checkup. The price of a second and third check-up is 25€ per visit.
- Anesthesiological care pre-, during, and post-treatment.